Specially Tailored Curriculum For New Jersey Students
Become a certified permanent makeup artist. Our course is an approved American Academy of Micropigmentation (AAM) course offering private 1:1 training as well as 2:1 training. Our course is 100 hours which includes home study, classroom, and hands-on training.
Our Training includes:
- Layers of the skin
- Color Theory
- The proper depth
- Machine, tools and needle theory
- Live Models for student hands on work
Our Training Breakdown
Fundamental training is the first part of starting your career path with Cariangel’s Academy of Micropigmentation training course.
This part of training you will learn the following:
- What is Permanent Make-Up
- Sanitation and Safety Contraindications
- Needle Theory, Composition and Sterilization
- Topical Anesthetics
- Layers of the Skin
- Fitzpatrick Scale
- Color Theory
- Anatomy of Brow,
- Eye and Lip (or alike if customized)
Hands on Practice will cover the following:
- Pigment and color exercises
- Use of 5 different machines on foam paper, fruit and fake skin.
- Practice different techniques for different procedures.
- Viewings of live demonstrations
Hands-On Training on Live Models
Hands-On Training on live models will give you the opportunity to put forth everything you have learned and do the actual work on a live model.
You will draw, measure, pigment select and perform the procedure on your model.
Choose from one of our trainings: 100 Hours Permanent Training, Advanced Classes and Specially Tailored Curriculum for New Jersey Students
Learn With Us
Find out more about our Training Availability by filing in the the form or contact our team using the phone number below